Sign in to follow this  
PamelaCampbell22

Jock has escaped, African Grey, Wishaw, Scotland FOUND :)

Please anybody help Jock escaped from my sister in laws in Wishaw at approx 1.00pm when she was taking the cage back to the car and it fell. I'm at my wits end I have called Daily Record and Wishaw Press going to call the radio stations this morning. He was spotted last night on top of a shop in Wishaw Main Street at around 7ish when I got there he was gone I stayed arouind the area walking and shouting for hours in the rain I was up this morning and there is still no sign. I called John Hayward yesterday he told me to call him back today at 11am.

Please help I have not slept all night thinking about him out there all alone.

Aww Pamela I am so sorry , have you made posters to put around the area ? I'm sure others will be along with some great advice, thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed

Hi am so sorry to hear that . Keep your faith , lots of parrots get brought back and found or even come back on there own.

good luck thinking of you hopefully things will turn out fine.

kym

I'm sure you've read through the link below Pamela but just in case you haven't................

So sorry that this bird has gone astray!

The link below contains many useful tips to help refind a lost bird:

https://www.parrot-link.co.uk/topic/7831-lostfound-important-help-advice-tips%c2%a9/

Our forum Lost/Found Co-ordinator, Potty's Mum will be glad to help in any way she can.

You can email her by clicking on pottysmum@btinternet.com

Good luck.

Oh no Pamela :cry: . Everything crossed for Jock to come home safe and sound. Could you ask the shops to put up some posters for you? And your local vets too.

If the weather was bad, I expect he's just found somewhere dry to sit it out. With luck it will stop him straying too far.

Do hope to hear good news soon, Pamela.

Debs x

Guest linds

Hi everyone, just to let you know Jock's been found. Pamela collected him tonight after kids found him. he's doing well, bit quiet but he'll be ok but she's taking him to the vets tomorrow to get checked.

Congratulations glad that Jocks OK . I am very happy for you because I know it's very hard when you bird goes missing but so good when they come home.