Sign in to follow this  
kerenza

3 week home needed for eclectus, preferably south area

This is a bit of a long shot and not something I'm keen on doing but I don't have a lot of choice. I have been given some new tablets, took the first today and they affect my breathing. I've just come off almost a months course of steroids so my breathing is actually better than it usually is. The problem is it will get worse now I am off the steroids and the gp really wants me to keep taking these new tablets.

Sage is going to live with Gillian in Cornwall on July 26th when she returns from holiday. I am wondering if there is anyone between Leicester and Cornwall who would consider boarding Sage for 3 weeks? I am of course prepared to pay, I hate having to uproot him but am pretty ill. This would also mean Gillian coming to your home to collect him from you on the 26th, if anyone feels they could help then please get in touch with me, many thanks

Kerenza xx

well he is very welcome to come and stay with us in Exeter, the only thing would be he would have to go upstairs because of our birds. we could have in our room or the other bedroom. we do not however have a cage, would the cage come with him? he is not too noisy is he?

obviously it wouldnt be the ideal situation not being in the front room with the others but he would be made very welcome.

if you dont get any better offers there is a space for him here.

how will he get here?

Thanks Ruby :-)

Freddie, He isn't noisy unless he is doing his "arrrgg it's going to kill me yell" but I'm not sure what he would be like upstairs if he heard everyone downstairs and couldn't see them. Thank you so much for your kind offer though xx

the reason i would have to have him upstairs is because of the quarantine issue the only other room downstairs is the kitchen which is a definate no no sorry i cant offer anything else

I understand Freddie :-) I just have this vision of him hearing you and yelling his head off. He isn't overly noisy but his contact call can be pretty loud :-/

i wish i could have him downstairs id love to but there are 5 other birds there already and it would be for his safety as much as theirs wish i had a dining room

You wait Gillian <g> I have never seen a bird shake his head so violently when he has a dirty beak. Whatever is on it ends up somewhere on the dog/walls/door/table/me :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol::lol:

wood flooring waiting to be layed or is it laid :oops: , been sat behind sofa for months will have to kick Rod in action after hols :lol:

Well the lovely Sage is here and the first thing he said was "wanna bath" he is a little darling chatting away and tucking into his food , he will stay here til Gillian gets back of holiday and is able to collect him, I know this has been very hard for kerenza so (((((hugs))))) and best wishes to her and to Darren who made the journey to Wales to bring him to me please don't worry I will take good care of him.