Sign in to follow this  
matt.mckillop

African grey lost - Mangotsfield in Bristol

I have lost my 13 month old african grey, she flew out of the back door this morning (30/6/08) without being noticed and hasn't been seen since. The is very timid of strangers but may respond to the a team theme tune. She was lost from Mangotsfield in Bristol (nr Emersons green), any sightings or information would be greatly appreciated.

Please contact 07866454175 or 01179081386

CASH REWARD WAITING.

So sorry that this bird has gone astray!

The link below contains many useful tips to help refind a lost bird:
https://www.parrot-link.co.uk/topic/7831-lostfound-important-help-advice-tips%c2%a9/

Our forum Lost/Found Co-ordinator, Potty's Mum will be glad to help in any way she can.
You can email her by clicking on pottysmum@btinternet.com

Posted Image

No luck at the weekend, put hundreds of leaflets through doors, put up posters and had an advert in the local and regional paper but no calls all weekend. Spent the whole weekend near where she has been sighted but nothing, it was very windy and wet saturday then wet today (sunday). I am worried she may have flown on staurday and been blown further away, or worse.

I have just received a phone call from a work collegaue in Bristol an african grey is going into a garden and feeding in Saltford been there last three morning and nights my colleague has called the lady to let her know one of the guys from the boat club (I think thats who's garden it's going into is going to call her)

Fingers crossed my colleague read this after my escapade with Jock and tore of the number to call her

Please keep me up to date and good luck

Thanks for the info, the lady is my mum, she has investigated it and it turns out to be a green parrot which has been spotted by a few people but who are unable to find the owner. I will start a new thread with the title green parrot found in case the owner reads this site.