Sign in to follow this  
elijahfan

moustache parakeet

seen one for sale what are they like ?

i might not get one its just located very close, i have never owend one, says it cage defensive and you have to wait for him to come out ? does this sund like something for more experianced bird owners

your all gunna be fed up with my questions about birds, i just want to make sure i am geting the right one

seen one for sale what are they like ?

i might not get one its just located very close, i have never owend one, says it cage defensive and you have to wait for him to come out ? does this sund like something for more experianced bird owners

your all gunna be fed up with my questions about birds, i just want to make sure i am geting the right one

Moustache parakeets are nice looking birds ! However if you are going to start searching the re-housing adverts you`d be well advised have a look on this forum for the topic that tells the true meanings of sales descriptions ------ it makes interesting reading :wink:

This one Stormy? (second post down) ....

WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A BIRD©:

https://www.parrot-link.co.uk/topic/14593-what-to-look-for-when-buying-a-bird/

(from the INFORMATION TOPICS© section: https://www.parrot-link.co.uk/forum/22-parrot-link-information-topics/)

no ! the one I meant has the true meanings of "sales terminology " e.g defensive of cage = bites like fury if you try and get bird out !

They are great, really lovely birds who can talk as good as any parrot,

They tame well will love and gentle handling.

I love them.

bite like fury ?? right ok they can keep him lol

it may not be ,but when buying 2nd hand birds one has to be warry of the descriptions that some sellers use to describe the birds they are selling