Sign in to follow this  
damienbailey

stolen dog (Shar Pei stolen from Hereford)

Hi Can everyone please keep their eyes open for a shar pei which has been stolen from a friends garden. We are located in Hereford. Henry is an adult castrated male. He is much loved and his owners are frantic with worry(btw he is fawn in colour)He was in the garden with their other dog an english bull terrier and we suspect they may have been after him as well. The police have been informed (fat lot of use that was!!) and dog lost sites on web, posters are being printed as we speak, he could be anywhere by now so please if one suddenly appears,find out from whence if poss. Thanks, Carol

Have you registered him with Doglost.co.uk I am a volunteer member and I don't recall seeing him on the site. I will go and look now but if you haven't registered then do so asap and you will get lots of advice.

Sadly no news on this dog, his owners have contacted Alfies lost dogs who have been extremely helpful,posters up everywhere and local radio informed. Just please be aware if you see a new dog of this type in your area.Thanks for help and suggestions so far, Carol

Speak to vets in the area, asking them to keep an eye out since a shar pei is pretty distinctive and I know they often need to visit the vets a fair bit.

Is he microchipped? Have you put a reward? Ime money talks.

Contact radio stations in the nearby areas. Leaflet dog walkers both in your area and areas surrounding - get it known your out there looking as the more you look and the more they know your looking, the higher chance there is of someone spotting him and letting you know

also, prepare for hoax calls :(