Sign in to follow this  
Freddie

i know we like randomness on here so

if someone were to send you something to spoil yourself with (not the birdies) what would you like?

mine would have to include something for my bath cos theres nothing i like better then a soak in the tub, a good book to read whilst im in there and some nice munchies both savoury and sweet, and of course some chocolate, not bothered about anything alcoholic to drink but nice juice or soft drink would be good, oh and maybe a big fluffy towel to wrap myself in :D

Mine would be very much the same Debbie.

Love my baths - nice bubbles and smellies.

Love my food - something that feels naughty to eat and that I wouldn't usually buy myself. Like luxury chocs or an expensive looking cheese and cracker basket. Something like that.

:)

Now I feel the urge for a nice soak and some cheese!!!

:P

Sounds wonderful. :)

Haven't really got anything I can add as I'd be happiest with a pile of old rusty bike bits, a wire brush to tackle them with and a Rave CD to listen to while I was doing it Posted Image

Here's a thought ... I reckon just about every parrot owner would appreciate a new keyboard that still has all the keys unbitten off

Mmmmmmmmmmm Hard one! :lol:

Definitely Smellies and I also agree with lam re Expensive chocs and cheese board that you wouldn't necessarily buy (except maybe Christmas!)

I also love to receive flowers (not very often anymore :( )

Oh and jewellry (plain(ish) silver for me) no stones to pull out so it's birdie-proof!

When can I expect delivery? :wink: :lol::lol::lol:

Well I would not fancy anything for the bath as very allergic skin anybody else the same. My vice is chocolate, love a good book, flowers, bottle of BlossomHill White Zinafafeld (spelt wrong) :lol::lol:

Fancy choc now :x

would love a soak in bath with no one knocking on the door. cant have smell stuff in bath get a rash. but if Ross Kemmmp want to scrub my back he welcome to knock on the door, and bring some chocolate with him.

jon bon jovi , runs a bath, brings the chocs, and a nice rub down afterwards....................reality go make kids lunches chop yet more fruit and hoover up............AGAIN

A day at a health spa, with jacuzzi's, massage, facial and total relaxation :D

Failing that a good book and some peace and quiet would keep me happy :wink:

Not a bath person rather have a shower....the white sheets dried in the sun sound like bliss with a nice bouquet at the side of the bed, box of chocs and a good book, dont want much do we lol

My dream would be a real life perfect parrot/home sitter so I could have a little holiday with tke kids before they are too old and dont want to go anymore.

Other than that vouchers for anything always go down well as I very rarely have money to shop.

Is there such a thing as internet vouchers that you can use anywhere you like? that would be good!

After spending most of the afternoon in the garden weeding (in the rain!) i'd love someone (preferably hunky!!!) :shock: to come & sort it out for me - Did I mention I HATE gardening!! :evil: