Sign in to follow this  
Bushidoninja

My laptop has died

Well in all truth the charger for my laptop has died, therefore my laptop is useless! That will teach me to pull it out from under the sofa by the charger lead :roll:

So I haven't been able to get online as much as I used to, which I suppose is no big problem really. My house has never looked so tidy and the fornt and rear gardens are done :D

I can by a new charger aty around £40, but I have decided to leave it for now as I am geeting so much done around the place.

However I can still get my fix using my daughter's old 90's pc that seems to have a love hate relationship with our broadband service.

Stormbird I didn't think of E-bay. I am a bit wary of buying electrical stuff off of there to be honest ever since I was diddled over a mobile phone.

However, I am sure I will get round to getting one some time. But at the moment I am enjoying limited internet time. More time in the garden and spent with the parrots.

My laptop has died....

I'm surprised nobody has rushed in with the normal response to illness around here..."Get it to an avian vet asap"! :roll:

:lol:

Philip

have you tried maplins i got one for chelseas comp it was a multi comp (cnt think of the word lol) it has lots of different bits that fits most comps they normally have one on offer i paid £25 for hers