Sign in to follow this  
Little Als Mum

BB9 - Third Eviction - Who Gets Your Vote?

BB9 - Third Eviction - Who Gets Your Vote?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. BB9 - Third Eviction - Who Gets Your Vote?

• Mohamed
    • Sylvia

Housemates up for nomination

Mohamed

Vote for 23 year-old Mohamed, who was born in Somalia and then moved to Kenya, Yeman, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya and Dubai.

Sylvia

Vote for Sylvia, who came to the UK with her family aged 11, when the war started in her native Sierra Leone.

ive voted for Mohammed.

The only reason being that its making me laugh watching Sylvia flirt with Stu and its obvious hes not interested in her. She is making a right fool of herself chasing after him. Its hilarious :lol::lol:

Posted Image

Slyvia ..... can't stand the two faced little minx (that goes for Dennis and Luke too)

Darnell earned my respect for pulling up Luke-Warm-Luke about his sneaky ways last night and telling him straight he knew what he was up to.
One to watch, Darnell, he's a really astute observer even if he does sometimes show a huge lack of self confidence

Posted Image

Slyvia ..... can't stand the two faced little minx (that goes for Dennis and Luke too)

Darnell earned my respect for pulling up Luke-Warm-Luke about his sneaky ways last night and telling him straight he knew what he was up to.

One to watch, Darnell, he's a really astute observer even if he does sometimes show a huge lack of self confidence

totally agree. I was beginning to lose faith with the whole thing from the social experiment aspect, but a worm always comes up for air and will be spotted by the bird! :)

Well, what drama last night then!

The poisonous bunch whipped up a storm over a painting ending in BB being off air for about an hour while things were calmed down after Drama Queen Dennis (allegedly) spat at another member of the house:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=4208&position=13

pmsl laughing tonight at BB, did anyone else notice that even though Jen's "heart was breaking" according to Denis, sorry but where was the actual tears from Jen ??????

Also "ITS JUST A FECKIN PICTURE - GET OVER IT" *sighs* thats better needed to get that off me chest :)

Also Mikey is really beginning to really gross me out - is this just me?

Didn't Jen show a different side?! She caused all that with her over the top upset.

Goes to show only Somerset folk should be allowed to drink Zydr.

Woohoo Rocky Horror show is on the telly - must go watch it coz I've only seen it a few hundred times so far

Posted Image

dnt you think its funny how she can break her heart over a picture yet have you ever seen her cry cause she is missing her baby?. for someone who is supposed to have so many morals she hes her priorities in a funny order