Sign in to follow this  
Freddie

Anyone travelling between Exeter & Jebirds = SORTED :)

Exeter in Devon and where Jebirds lives, I have a box of almost brand new books for her to sell to raise funds for her birdies and would like to get them there somehow?

cheers :D

I don't know whether I can help , but I'm going to Scotland Friday with the price petrol i can't afford to detour to much but I could drop them off somewhere so they would be nearer to Jetbird

I don't know whether I can help , but I'm going to Scotland Friday with the price petrol i can't afford to detour to much but I could drop them off somewhere so they would be nearer to Jetbird

I`ve pm`d somebody who might be able to help [-o<

If your coming up the M6 Derek & I guess you will be...I live 2 miles from Jtn 23....i can then take them to June :wink: ....if she will let me in :lol:...you might even get a cuppa :wink:

gary I'm quite willing to do that I'm not being cheeky , but I'll leave it to you to organize :)

You need to speak with freddie, Derek .....PM her with your offer :wink:

wow so many replies, if its any help i live about 5 minutes off junction 30 of the M5 there are services there.

they are not birdie books, June sells books on amazon etc to raise money for her rescues and these are all new or very nearly new

what wonderful members we have on here :D

wow it never ceases to amaze me how wonderful the people are on here, it is all sorted already, dwj Derek is being totally amazing by collecting the books from me and taking them to Gary who will pass them on to Une jebirds

all i can say is thank you very very much, lets hope they make a few pounds to fill the bellies of all of jebirds birdies

thank you all :D:D

well the books have been collected from me by Derek, what a lovely gentleman he is it was lovely to meet you Derek, sure i cant talk you into having another birdie lol

they will be heading to ~Gary on friday

thanks again everyone

I would like to say a big big thank you to all involved in this trek :lol:

And to Debs my ever lasting thanks not just for the books but for your wonderful support,

My birdies and I are so very grateful. :lol: =D>