Sign in to follow this  
caron-j

Meet Fifi

Just added a couple of pics to my photobucket of Fifi who I made a 13 hour round journey to go and collect yesterday.

She's an approx 15 years old LSC who started plucking her feathers a year ago when her previous owner could no longer spend as much time with her.

Currently quarantined from my other birds and awaiting a thorough health check, she is getting started straight on the supplements and aloe vera. Hopefully with a total change to her current diet of sunflower seeds and lots of love and attention some improvement can be made with her feathers. :)

Bless her :D She's landed with her bum in the butter with you by the sounds of it :wink: Lucky girl. I've got an LSC - great birds with LOADS of character :lol: Good luck with her xx

Unfortunately, Poppy doesn't belong to me, I just have the great privilege of looking after her for a good friend of mine. She is the most gorgeous, loving and gentle bird ever despite what we can only guess was a bit of a traumatic history.

Her plumage is more than a 100% improvement on how it was a year ago when she arrived. :)

welcome fifi you sure have landed on your feet i am sure she will be a great addition to your birdie family by the way caron had charlies results back he is fine just needs right diet and some milk thistle for his liver so he is in with other birdies now good luck

welcome fifi you sure have landed on your feet i am sure she will be a great addition to your birdie family by the way caron had charlies results back he is fine just needs right diet and some milk thistle for his liver so he is in with other birdies now good luck

That's great news Marion, I'm so pleased and sure Charlie is going to live the life of Riley with your lot now :D

how old is she Caron do you know? she certainly is beautiful

We have no idea how old Poppy is and very little else about her apparently traumatic background unfortunately. It's wonderful to what a contented little bird she is now though. :)

Good Luck with Fifi, give her a little hug, bless I want to eat her up :) :shock:

I hope heath wise she will be fine, and just some good attention and good food will make all the difference. Oh and ...baths lol, hope she loves those.

Fingers crossed.X :)