Sign in to follow this  
David

******* Germans!

Never liked him much did you?

Nope! Spent more time on his arse that Drogba, and that's a lot of time. Like tonight had a tackle, made a drama of it, but only after looking around to see where the ref was!

Can't wait for next season...........Ronaldo off to Madrid, Lampard off to Inter and Barry playing with Gerrard!

Looking good innit :)

Can't wait for next season...........Ronaldo off to Madrid, Lampard off to Inter and Barry playing with Gerrard!

has Rafa raided a bank then ? I hear he can`t afford the asking price for Barry :shock: and L`pool`s backers are having more than a little trouble of their own with debts !

I was praying for a port and cheese win, as I work with a german who is also gloating. She is going back to her homeland on holiday next week, I may take her to the airport myself just to be sure...

^^^ Wondered where you was Stormy ;):)

I`ve been talent spotting for Villa who have got a few bucks to spend even without any money from the sale of Barry !

Rafa talks of being the manager of a big club but how can that be when they`ve no money ? -------- maybe it`s time he stepped aside for a club that`s on it`s way up ?

Maybe stormbird would like to reconsider his earlier remark...............

"yes but the Dutch are still favourites !!!!"

Sadly the Germans should waltz past the Turks, who are running out of players. I hope that the Spanish or Russians get to the final.

Maybe stormbird would like to reconsider his earlier remark...............

"yes but the Dutch are still favourites !!!!"

Sadly the Germans should waltz past the Turks, who are running out of players. I hope that the Spanish or Russians get to the final.

I think playing with black armbands said it all :roll: And allowing Boulahrouz to actually play sealed their fate .