adele1312

for all people who have lost a parrot

aw the birdie song made me cry i just pray my baby is found i am so so heartbroken i feel like i am grieving nice thought about the song for people like myself people not into parrots just dont understand do they i asked a neighbour can i look in your garden for my bird plse he said if it was in my back garden it would be in the oven cooking i walked away crying horrible man he lives about 10 doors from me and see him most days i will never speak to him again its raining in london my poor coco i am going on radio to morrow to plead if anybody has him plse bring him home to his mum and collect your reward i just pray coco is found take care heartbroken parrot lover lucy kerr

That bird songs sad I'm new to this sight but ive rescently lost my African grey called lucky he's only 2 years old and has deformed toes he was my life he still is he flew out my back door from my shoulder on the 16/4/2012 I miss him so much hes my soul mate he has a 500 pound reward for a safe return home he was lost from the carclaze area in Cornwall any luck or u hear anything my names Shernice call me on 07738084940.  :'(

I've lost my parrot oscar! He is a blur fronted amazon , 8 yrs old , the wind caught him and he headed towards mildenhall woods behind rowan walk , can anyone please please help me , katherine

I have lost my green indian ringneck parrot on the 10th july in Glasgow. He was spotted by someone who phoned the sspca last night, but they were unable to catch him. Been out looking for him early the last 2 mornings but no joy. Please help

hi everybody,it has been more than 7 and half years since my Bubbles (african grey parrot) disappered.i've never forgetten him.whenever i think of him i cry .i wish i just knew what happened to him.i hope somebody got him and love him as much as i do.Wherever he is i hope he is very happy.