Sign in to follow this  
Guest choccyb

WANTED: Holiday care in Somerset (now sorted thanks)

Guest choccyb

This is just me forward planning.

We dont have any holidays booked and it wouldnt be for more than a week if we do go anywhere, but I wondered if there is anyone within say an hour and a half of Bridgwater in Somerset who could offer to care for a couple of my birds if we go away anywhere.

I have had someone look after them in the past who I will not be sending them to again so am now looking for a holiday home. It would be for Rocky the YT Caique and Boo the baby Jardine. They are both tame but Rocky (typical Caique) can be a hooligan and plays rough and can sometimes be a little nippy through over excited play.

I can bring their cage and food with them and can pay for their care.

Stacey xxxxx

I may know someone who could do it, she stays at mine to look after Freddie and the budgies when we are away, but may be willing to have yours there, she lives in Cullompton in Devon, any idea when? if you were really stuck i could possibly have them here at a push but can ask my friend if you like

Guest choccyb

Oooh sorry Freddie just seen your reply. I have someone who also lives in Devon who has offered to have my birds when I go away in April so fingers crossed that works out. Thanks very much for the offer though.

Stacey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Stacey,i know very good person to look after your birds.Her name is Tracy from Somerton and she has very good knowlege of birds as she is a breeder to of cockatiels,lovebirds and kakarikies.If you want me i can give you her number.Shes very easy going and happy loving personality.

let me know,call me on 01258882168 thanks jay