Sign in to follow this  
Mandyandflock

Dan & Pepsi

Hi Mandy,

Hope you are well... Percy often shares our dinners... he loves mash potato, green beans, parsley sauce, chips... actually he likes most things we eat LOL...

We are still having a lot of bad days with him but are trying to persevere, but ignoring him isn't working and initally the spraying was working, but isn't now... might need your help at this rate!

Hi Mandy,

Hope you are well... Percy often shares our dinners... he loves mash potato, green beans, parsley sauce, chips... actually he likes most things we eat LOL...

We are still having a lot of bad days with him but are trying to persevere, but ignoring him isn't working and initally the spraying was working, but isn't now... might need your help at this rate!

Oh yeah, whatever we have is always better than what they have lol Sorry to hear he's still not calming down any. The misting, as I said on the phone will only work on the odd occassion where the noise is unbearable, I wouldn't use it too much. I cant believe ignoring him is not working, I felt so confident! The offer is always there, you know that, if you need me, just let me know. ((HUGS)))

Hollie! How can you call Pepsi the demon bird? LOL

***psssst. Ask Alison (Whiz) what Pepsi was like with her***** :lol:

Huh, every time I go near Pepsi he goes into "Kill" mode :cry: . I think it would be an understatement to say he doesn't like me. I need danger money to be in the same room!!!LOL

Al

:D

You still on about my sweet little angel Pepsi? :lol::lol:

I do think she's hormonal, but she does have a tendency to like or dislike people on immediate sight. Might explain why she was sent to me as 'a totally nasty bird' and turned out to be a sweety LOL I was expecting a savage beast!

ROFL Whiz! She has that gleam in her eye (and Im not quite sure if Im talking about Mandy or Pepsi!)

They're both about the same I think!!!!LOL OOps, That's me off the Christmas card list...

Al

You have the wrong end of the stick, we were talking about ANOTHER Mandy and Pepsi :lol:

Yes of course we were, how silly to think we were talking about you!!! :oops: We were talking about the one with the walking stick, that's why you got the wrong end...LOL

Zubiddy Doo dah's Mum...

Guest choccyb

Mandy, can I ask, are you the same Mandy thats in the pictures section on the desford website?

xxxxxx