Sign in to follow this  
elle

Seen this ad on Ad-Trader - poor bird!

Ive just seen this ad on ad-trader.

It says its an Amazon but the picture isnt too good, but it looks abit like an Ekkie to me and its in a really small round cage :shock: :cry:

What do others think?

heres the link: -

http://www.adtrader.co.uk/classhome.php?class_id=181&trader_id=9001&search_words=amazon

You have to do a search for 'amazon' first and then its the 3rd one down, Bradford is miles away from me, if only he was nearer, poor bird.

Have just saved the picture and been able to magnify it.

I dont think it is an ekkie now as the bottom part of this beak isnt black.

Think this might be smaller than an ekkie, but as its not a clear picture im not sure what else it could be :?

Looks like an Ekkie to me too! I really can't afford another at the mo and think the boyf would def leave me this time!! :D (sounds like a plan! :wink: )

However, I am close to Bradford so if anyone else can afford and offer this poor little bird a home then I would be happy to try and help in anyway poss.

Guest Gwydhyel

Is it the one in Bradford? It doesn't look like an Amazon to me either - the green is all wrong, and the beak is yellow, like an Ekkie. You're right - it is a horrible cage.

I agree :cry:

It does look like an ekkie at first but after magnifying the picture i dont think it is one as it looks smaller. Also its feet are a different colour to ekkies.

I think it could be a ringneck to :?

I have just spoken to the owner Tariq. He says the bird is all green with red inside the wings and a little blue on the wing tips, sounds like an Ekie to me. He gives him on chilli and one grape per day.............No comment............. I have the guys direct mobile number if anyone is willing to buy him...............its too far for me and its not a good time for me right now. Oh and i knocked him down to £280.