Sign in to follow this  
Guest triffid27

Been conned and Disappointed By Blaize Anderson and Pet AIR

Guest triffid27

We have been conned by this guy who usese an 0702 number and tells you his birds are with an agency who only deliver and you cant collect.

We were told he wasc unable to keep his African greysand needed to Rehome them although he loved them and wanted to keep them he couldnt The agency then got intouch to say we had to pay £90 pounds first and then they would deliver.

Thinking itmay be a scam we didnt reply but thengot another email stating the delivery was now seventy pounds and had to be paid by Thomas Cook moneygram after telling them we were scared of being scamed they promised this wouldnt be the case and agreed to let us pay £40 upfront then the balance on recei[t of the birdsand as this sounded more genuine we money grammed the forty pounds to them.

They agreed they received the birds but now required another £80 for insurance to set up the delivery we told them this was not our agreement and still await delivery knowing this will never happen.

So we lost £52 pounds on this scam so be careful

An other thing to watch out for is names of firms you are supposed to be dealing with Pet Air sounds very like Pet Air Carrier without the last part of the name ------------- it`s very easy to assume that the name has been missed off and it is that company your dealing with when in fact it`s not !!!!!!!!!! Beware there are a lot of crooks out there !!!

Yes, name and shame. ANYTHING where you have to pay up front and cant see the birds in advance is a STRONG warning to stay away!!!!!!!!!

Thats not 100% true for the most part :? Because when I purchased Alfie (CAG) I paid a small deposit by cheque and never saw him first, I was nearly 130 miles away from the breeder. E-mailed alot before I sent the cheque just to be sure and got sent a load of photos and swapped home telephone numbers. Dont wana flame but I just felt I had to share my experience...

Yes, name and shame. ANYTHING where you have to pay up front and cant see the birds in advance is a STRONG warning to stay away!!!!!!!!!

Thats not 100% true for the most part :? Because when I purchased Alfie (CAG) I paid a small deposit by cheque and never saw him first, I was nearly 130 miles away from the breeder. E-mailed alot before I sent the cheque just to be sure and got sent a load of photos and swapped home telephone numbers. Dont wana flame but I just felt I had to share my experience...

yes it is possible to buy long distance but it is best to check the seller & any intermediatories they may use out properly before comitting to a purchase !

What a horrid thing to happen to you triffid27. There are some horrid people out there. I don't suppose you have any protection if you send a moneygram? I guess a con artist would know all the tricks. :(

I'm very sorry.

i feel for you,there are some nasty people out there laughing and living the good life from others,we almost had the same thing happen to us when we were looking for a b&g but thankfully we did make a few calls before we handed any money over,as it was we were lucky that we didn`t as it was a scam so no money was exchanged but we did inform trading standards who said they would deal with it,they took all the details and phone numbers plus the names we had been given to try and stop them from doing it to anyone else.