Sign in to follow this  
debrambell

A New Me

got back home today and as usual always go in to talk to Sonny and Cher and let them out of their cage. boy was today different they would not come out or step up which is very uncharacteristic of them. the screeching squawk of danger. I thought OMG the house must be on fire or is filled with some kind of odor that is not recognizable to me.

I yell to hubby what in world did you do to these birds today. his look of astonishment :shock: :shock: Nothing!!!!

I leave the room and they settle back down and then finally climb out onto top of cage. I peek around corner and the intruder call goes out again. I thought Oh No after all this time a regression again :cry:

I start to talk to them from around the corner where they can not see me and Sonny starts his familiar whistle which we do every AM, so I come back around the corner and whistle back and the intruder alarm goes off again but I keep talking and then he does his cocky head look and whistles back....telling me you sound the same but look different.

that is when I realized I just got my hair cut this AM first time in 6 months :lol::lol:

right now they are sitting out with me in kitchen on their perch --backs to me- mind you but after 2 cookies they have forgive the short doo. :D:D

believe me Roz if it was not for this parroty place I would of had no idea.

after I quit giving hubby what for and stopped hyperventilating I looked around, listened and then when I was in potty I looked up in mirror at me.

And it was Me :oops:

Ah no! This is why the only person I let cut my hair is my sister lol.

My birds are quite accustomed to me changing my hair colour. Indy didn't like the blonde I recently dyed it. He seemed to like it vibrant red best, bless him.

xxx