POLL : Which type of water do you offer your birds

What type of water do you offer your birds  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What type of water do you offer your birds

• A. Tap Water
    • B. Filtered Water
    • C. Bottled Water
    • D. Other

When i got Gizzy i was advised to never give him tap water to drink and to only use filtered water this wasn't a problem as we only ever drink filter or bottle water any way, so since coming home that is all he has ever had, i have tried smoothie's but he won't touch them, prefers to bath in them instead, my 3 rescue's have all been given filtered water since coming to live with me, again they won't drink smoothie's and i've no idea what they had before.

So the question is what do you all use? and why?

i always used to give tap water then i read about the properties of mineral water so i started giving him that and whether it is better for him or not he loves it drinks more, enjoys it more and washes everything he eats in it first lol!

I voted filtered. here out in country you would think we would have great water but our well water is full of nasties, iron, even sulfur so we have spent big $$$ for filtration water first cycled through a general ionics tank then "Hey Culligan Man" filtration again. maybe not the best but the best we can do.

Mine all get tap water, I have to change their water numerous times every day as they turn it into soup :shock: As a special treat they get watered down orange juice or apple juice which they love :wink: