Sign in to follow this  
Lornsy

Are those air freshners shaped like trees ok in a car ?

I have one of those air freshners shaped like a tree in the car for keeping the car smelling nice but i havent renewed it since its smell went as im not sure if parrots and those hanging air freshners mix or not ??obviously i know that spray air freshners dont etc but not sure on the hanging ones ??

Ah! Have one in the car but it is also long since gone smell wise and certainly won't be renewed now. If they are definately bad for parrots - guess they don't do us much good either. The only time I have any time for air fresheners is on occasions like last summer. Went to sort out Mum's flat (she died last March). When I opened the door (not having been there for a few weeks) the smell nearly knocked me out - the freezer had packed up - and it still had meat, chicken and prawns in it. Took me ages to get that sorted, in between wretching! Not nice!

I dread to think what all these chemical smells do to us long term - and I expect some ghastly diseases will be found to have them as the cause.

Another good thing about having parrots - stops us using these things.