Sign in to follow this  
JemJem

aww you got to watch this

I wouldn't want to share a shower cubicle with that beak! He certainly seemed to enjoy being dried though. I love the way, after all the "how are you?"s, he came out with "fantastic" in the middle, lol. And gimme four, every time holding his foot up.

While watching that, this one came linked up below it. Bad bird, bad bird, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they come for you?

I shower with two of those beaks every few days, and I can tell you they are a lot less scary than an angry senegal lol!!

I thought she was saying "gimme more!" - but she doesn't have the same voice as my two. that really surprised me, because mine board with a greenwing breeder when we go on hols, and her greenwings sound like mine two!

they adore the shower - Max hangs upside down off the shower rail and says "wow", "tickle him", and gets as drenched as he can!

I must say i had forgotten what clipped wings look like though, not that it seemed to bother Cody. Fab video - and they really do take about twenty minutes of hairdrying at the end lol

Rachel :D

Tom has recently decided to shower with me, but he just sits on my sholder running up and down my arm to get into the spray and then back again. No wonder i look like i self harm, i have loads of little scratches all over my arm and chest! But its worth it he totally loves it!