Sign in to follow this  
Mandyandflock

10 years of my life gone in an instant!

As you know, Whiz's Zu is here with me at the moment, and I've just rang her up to tell her that her bird has just frightened the life outta me!!!!!!!!!

I was in the room cleaning all the cages, and I hear a little eeeeeee noise from Zu's cage. I turn around because Im thinking that sounds like a pain noise, and there is Zu on the bottom of his cage on his back! :shock: Im thinking no no no no, ZU! I call him, and lo and behold he turns over, does his baby noise and carries on playing!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

And what does Alison do when I tell her? Laugh like a hyena!!!!!! Im going it's not funny, really it;'s not my heart is going ten to the dozen! PLaying bloomin dead on me :oops:

Tee hee hee hee, ha ha ha.

That's my birdie, always going to have the last laugh.

All I can say is; I did warn you Auntie Mandy!!!!!!

Good on ya, Zubiddy doo dah.

Kisses from Mummy

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I've got a caique here that does the same! When you find her lying in a pile of toys she really does look that nasty 'D' word too! I swear though she sniggers when she gets up!

I've got a caique here that does the same! When you find her lying in a pile of toys she really does look that nasty 'D' word too! I swear though she sniggers when she gets up!

Yeah Im sure too! It's just the look they give you as if to say what's all that fuss about!

Anita, I told you Pepe did the same too! OMG! It's so frightening, all the more so when it's someone else's bird you are looking after! :shock:

Thanks Anita, you're a star! x

Chi does exactly the same scary when you have not had a bird that does it before isnt it lol. we had a scare with him the other day, he is going through a phase of ripping up the paper in the bottom of his cage and he was under the pile of ripped up paper i thought he had got out and was searching the house for him till i heard him giggling

Chi does exactly the same scary when you have not had a bird that does it before isnt it lol. we had a scare with him the other day, he is going through a phase of ripping up the paper in the bottom of his cage and he was under the pile of ripped up paper i thought he had got out and was searching the house for him till i heard him giggling

PMSL at Chi giggling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol: