Sign in to follow this  
adele1312

no room to move

hi just thought id share with you all what my living room looks like

just in one corner lol,

i think im going to have to move house if i get anymore pets?

or maybe me and my son just move into the shed/car ect...

is it just me whos mad or is everyones elses home the same?

Posted Image

oh my house looks just like that. in the front room i have 2 large cages and a big parrot stand with a cargo net and sisal rope spiral. in my dining room i have 2 more cages and another smaller stand.

The animals came in two by two, some in the living room some in the loo hoorah hoorah, the animals came in two by two theres room in the kitchen and my sons room too hoorah hoorah

LOL

Haha, well my front room looks like that too. Its about 13ft long and has 3 large cages and a double cage in..I did have a really nice 2 and 3 seater leather suite, but now have a 2 seater and a chair :shock:

Ohhhh and I have taken two cupboards out of my utility room too fit in another two cages..

I need a bigger house :roll:

Well in my house you have to duck your head every time you want to enter a room as ive got the following: -

doorway to bedroom - bungy rope

doorway to bathroom - triple hoop ring

doorway to living room - sisal rope swing ring (big!!! lol)

doorway to kitchen - double hoop ring

Hanging next to the above are various toys so my birdie can be with me and play whatever room im in.

Then i have 2 cages in the front room and a play stand in the kitchen.

The above is not including the cats playstand/toys/beds etc :shock:

My whole flat is decked out for my parrot & cats and i wouldnt have it any other way :lol::lol:

I would love to hang a cargo rope but just need to think where i could hang it!!! lol lol

Well in my house you have to duck your head every time you want to enter a room as ive got the following: -

doorway to bedroom - bungy rope

doorway to bathroom - triple hoop ring

doorway to living room - sisal rope swing ring (big!!! lol)

doorway to kitchen - double hoop ring

Hanging next to the above are various toys so my birdie can be with me and play whatever room im in.

Then i have 2 cages in the front room and a play stand in the kitchen.

The above is not including the cats playstand/toys/beds etc :shock:

My whole flat is decked out for my parrot & cats and i wouldnt have it any other way :lol::lol:

I would love to hang a cargo rope but just need to think where i could hang it!!! lol lol

god and i thought i had no room lol........

p.s do you like my diy skills at making scooby and charlys cage go from a double now to a single.....rope lol 75p meter focus....just hang a few toys on there and they are happy!

LOL :lol:

Adele - Great diy skills :D you're like me with the playstand - i have all toys on mine just like yours and i have an abacus too!!! :lol:

The funny thing with my bird is that hes more happier tearing the wallpaper off the walls :roll:

LOL :lol:

Adele - Great diy skills :D you're like me with the playstand - i have all toys on mine just like yours and i have an abacus too!!! :lol:

The funny thing with my bird is that hes more happier tearing the wallpaper off the walls :roll:

lol thats my good wall,you should see my other....my border is in threads...

got the abacus only last night off freecycle site,advertised for baby toys for the macaw as hes costing

me a bomb to replace them,so a woman came round with it...how nice...

prob last just another play time...

Hi,all thought i was an oddball with all the cages.Quick run down Dinning room,table chairs and cupboard out,in two large cages for macaw,s. Kitchen, cooker out with fridge stuck in cupboard to make room for two cages for two grey,s.Living room coffe tables and footstool out for two cages for two amazon,s B/f Dyh.

Now got G/W on pc cupboard trying to eat it,saying hellooo hellooo

PS micro meals are not too bad LOL