Sign in to follow this  
JemJem

New seed tryouts

So the birdies usually have nutricrunch (vitacrunch) usually.

They have tried parrot premium.

Before I order more vitacrunch i was wondering if there is any other DD seed that my conures would like?

Any ideas peeps?

x

and i just realised its not called vitacruch at all is it? no

its supervit isnt it/

what am i thinking..?

?

Maybe I should try mine on Nutricrunch - looks like he would like it. He very oddly likes the multicoloured pellets in his though - most birds seem to leave those but he loves em! That mix is Jungle Munchies Conure. Chewie has Jungle Munchies pellets - seems to wolf them down easy enough. I'm very cautious about giving him seed mix because a lot of the "Quaker people" on quakerparrots.com seem to recommend pellets over seeds for them.

At the end of the day, if your conures are gluttons like mine they'll wolf down whatever you give them!

xxx

I'm very cautious about giving him seed mix because a lot of the "Quaker people" on quakerparrots.com seem to recommend pellets over seeds for them.

At the end of the day, if your conures are gluttons like mine they'll wolf down whatever you give them!

xxx

If quakerparrots.com is an american based forum this could explain why pellets are prefered. It's a differences between the USA and over here.