Sign in to follow this  
stephie

oh dear, the free ads strike again.

i don't why i punish myself but i can't help looking in the free ads.

just seen this. 8 month old senegal to swap for a puppy up to 9 months old.

:roll:

Wanna do a three way swap for a human 11 year old? :lol: I can even throw in a 14 year old too!

You shouldnt look Stephie :wink:

i don't why i punish myself but i can't help looking in the free ads.

just seen this. 8 month old senegal to swap for a puppy up to 9 months old.

:roll:

Wanna do a three way swap for a human 11 year old? :lol: I can even throw in a 14 year old too!

You shouldnt look Stephie :wink:

i'll do the 3 way swap but also including a 21, 19 and 17 year old and if your lucky giant snail,,,,,,and believe me if i sent my puppy they would want their senegal back

whats the link for it???? (please)

lol stephie how about a 3 year old lol

i have just looked and for me its a 500 mile round trip (so it says lol) otherwise i'd offer to buy it just to give the poor thing a home ............i could send my elephant Presa but think he may be on the first train home lol

its awful i know makes you wonder how they treat their family !!!!!!!!!!!!

we got a hen ekkie on dec 1st and they had only had her 4 weeks before they re-homed her and she is an absoulte darling

my pionus is a darling as well & she wasn't wanted. can't work out why and neither can anyone who meets her. she definately gets the most strokes when we have people round.

Poor birds makes you feel so sad dosnt it ..whuy are people like that ..its as if this world is a throw away world isnt it ..if it takes hard work it dosnt seem to be worth it .

Why cant people see what they are doing :(

There is a woman who came into the bird shop while i was visiting mine she came in for some cat food and when she left the owner says she is on benefits as she has attention difficiency and she cant work so she is paid to stay home her partner is paid to look after her as well and they buy dogs cats etc etc and then when they came in while i was there , she said to the owner of the shop that she didnt need any more dog food just cat food as he got fed up with the dog and gave it away ..the owner says she is always like that she just dosnt care about anything for long she says she would never sell a bird to her and thats for sure .

Poor birds makes you feel so sad dosnt it ..whuy are people like that ..its as if this world is a throw away world isnt it ..if it takes hard work it dosnt seem to be worth it .

Why cant people see what they are doing :(

There is a woman who came into the bird shop while i was visiting mine she came in for some cat food and when she left the owner says she is on benefits as she has attention difficiency and she cant work so she is paid to stay home her partner is paid to look after her as well and they buy dogs cats etc etc and then when they came in while i was there , she said to the owner of the shop that she didnt need any more dog food just cat food as he got fed up with the dog and gave it away ..the owner says she is always like that she just dosnt care about anything for long she says she would never sell a bird to her and thats for sure .

can i please ask ....do u mean add? (attention deficit disorder )

i'm stopping now, i promise. just seen an african grey for sale. bought for daughter's 10th birthday but she's lost interest. he's still only a baby as well, 6 months old. poor thing and the pic shows a stamford 2 with no toys in it. (o.k, one toy in it).

anyone near doncaster?

Yes adele a.d.d but i cant spelll it all but you knew what i meant te he he

hi lornsy wasnt picking fault on your spelling lol....

its just my 14 year old has adhd,so just wanted to get the point across that not every1 with this neglects birds/animals....

i know you didnt say this ...?

its just usually i find that adhd people tend to disregard humans,but usually have a great and fantastic relationship with the finer species...birds..

althought i know its not aways the case?

but with my flock its turned out ok!

could not find the the greys in brighton , but did see the leadbeaters cockatoo for sale open to offers, hope some idiot does not end up with that

Guest gothbob

in our local adtrader there is a Blue fronted amazon described as old and noisy for £100! At least their honest i suppose, we have been trying to contact them for some more info to see if we may be able to take it but it all depends on how noisy is noisy.

you could be right.I had eclectus for few years too but got very aggressive when mature,kept attacking me for no reason going for my feet everytime she got out,now my amazon behaves similar,she.s 6 had her since baby.I have a greenwing macaw just hopes she doesnt change as she gets older,cant help thinking its a female thing,why do we love em though.