Sign in to follow this  
catscharmed

in together

All day today Ozzy and Charley have been calling each other and hanging on to the sides of their own cage.

I let them both as normal and as normal were all over each other. After a while i decided to put Ozzy back in his cage. now normally Ozzy will step up and go in no probs. Well to night he took a leaf out of Charleys book and kept flying away while they called to each other.

I then manage to catch Ozzy and put him in his cage. i have never hear him calling at Charley so much and loud. So i caught Charley and i have put in in Ozzy cages (the bigger cage out of the two)

well at 1st both just sat there looking at each other as if to say whats going on.

well this went on for about 2 hours. No one would move then Ozzy made the 1st move. Since then they have both kissed and had some thing to eat. Has i type this Ozzy is eating and Charley had a good look around the cage had a go on Ozzy swing and now watching Ozzy eat while calling him.

Will be keeping a eye on them but its looking good at the min. Since i got Charley just over a month ago he has won Ozzy round and they have never had a fight (fingers cross now i said it).

Will keep u all posted on how they get on.

Harry and Tinker used to have some day cage time together before they moved in with each other 'properly'. When they did move in together it was to a new neutral cage.

That's great that they are wanting to "play house" with each other.

When we introduced Robbie to Sindy we just put them in together during the day at first and then left them together. Mind you I did it all "wrong" if you know what I mean :oops: and within a week of rehoming Robbie they were in together full time. It was a case of watching their body language and behaviour towards each other and acting accordingly.

Here's to a great together future for Ozzy and Charley.

:)