Sign in to follow this  
Guest choccyb

Baby Boo is now home

Guest choccyb

I collected Boo this morning my new baby Jardine today. Dont know if Boo is a girl or a boy yet so will get the test done when I get around to it and Boo settles in a bit. It was a bit of a journey for Boo getting back home so not surprisingly he decided to try to bite me hard when I tried to help him onto the perch in the cage. He is understandably nervous and scared and growling a lot. Boo has tucked in and not stopped eating since we got home so fingers crossed he will settle down and get more confidence in his new home.

He is beautiful and has the most georgous eyes.

Stacey xxxxx

Guest choccyb

Boo says thank you JemJem and berties_mum and promises to do some posing for the camera tomorrow afternoon. xxxxx

Guest Gwydhyel

Welcome to Boo! Jardine's are fabulous parrots, and I'm sure you will be very happy whatever sex s/he is :lol:

Guest choccyb

Thank you, Boo has me wrapped around his finger already he is adorable. Will find out the sex when I pluck up the courage to pluck a few feathers. I am a wimp and dont want to hurt Boo when he/she has only just come home.

Am betting on him being a boy cos I heard somewhere boys have broader flatter heads than females and his head is quite flat on top.

xxxxx

Guest choccyb

Oooh yes please re change of avatar. The other birds are not sure about him as yet, am putting off introducing them to him for a couple more days.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest choccyb

Lmao at the clean toys, the way Boo is going they wont last the week. Not that I mind its lovely to see him playing as it means that he is settled and relaxed enough to play. xxxxx

Guest choccyb

He is quite relaxed and loves the playstand on the top of the cage. He has had a fly around a couple of times but doesnt yet think about where he is going before take off so crashes a bit on the random landings. Am limiting where Boo can go until the landings are more controlled so he doesnt hut himself.

xxxx

Guest choccyb

Nooooooooooooooooo. U R NOT STEALING MY BIRDIE MOTHER!!!!!!!!!

And it wasnt me who was trying to pinch Phoenix and Fawkes it was Alisha. She wanted me to keep them for you. They could still be your birdies but live at our house he he he.

And no, I cant answer my phone cos I am not home. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx