Sign in to follow this  
JemJem

How time flies by

Its been nearly 2 years since Max and Lulu came to me :)

Those two years have been a rollercoaster from times when Lulu fell in a glass of coke and had to be washed for hours lol to Max being a little monster and taking control of the house- literally.

I believe I have come such a long way with my birds and its thanks to this forum.

I know I dont post as much as I used to here but I still read as much as I can.

In these two years Max and Lulu who are both now just 2 years old have showed positive signs of mating, although mating is not my intention it make me happy to know they are very much in love and I was very lucky that they have bonded so much.

Lulu now whistles laurel and hardy perfectly, wolf whistles and knows that when i say dance it means she puffs her feathers up and bobs up and down.

Max has learnt to shout my name, repeatedly at 6am every morning. JEMMAAA!!!!!!

He also says "Iya" and "ticky wicky" and "ok ok ok"

They still sleep in their snuggle hut every night, the same snuggle hut that has been sewn and fixed and patched up countless times.

So I would like to thank this forum for its great information and great moderation by all mods and may many happy years follow....

Jem x

Jem - I love hearing about your success, there will always be more to come, just like with my two--- I'm along for the ride. and yes this parroty place,this forum, I too owe a huge credit. =D>

we need you back as you make MM and me look sane!

Jackie love no one makes you and MM look sane! :wink:

Time sure flies by Jem - are you sure its two whole years?! :shock:

Well Im glad one of our babies found its way to you Jem & Im sure Alan thinks the same.....couldnt of wished for better :wink: ...just a bit disappointed they didnt breed in your slipper/trainer :shock: cant remember which due to being old :lol:

Well Im glad one of our babies found its way to you Jem & Im sure Alan thinks the same.....could of wished for better :wink: ...just a bit disappointed they didnt breed in your slipper/trainer :shock: cant remember which due to being old :lol:

Thanks Gary and its good to know that your babies are guaranteed your advice forever :)

Hahahaha do you remember that? They were mating in a shoe that was hilarious. They have tried in my underwear draw :S a shoe, under the bed, under the wardrobe.....but never their nest box!

Have a funny feeling they will probably never actually breed. I think they just like to practice...lulu must be on the pill haha

Ohhh gone on then I MISS YA JEMS,ya scouse git ya.

We only live ten minutes away from each other and we still haven't met,in fact you probably passed my road hundreds of times when you were working in Heswall.

Got to agree with you though(and many others)I would not and could not be without this place :wink:

Chris :wink:

2 years, wow. and i still remember you first post lol. think it was dino that actually posted asking for a small parrot for yo coz you'd not long lost jason.

and i'll never forget the first time my amber met max & lulu & said "they're so beautiful i couldn't believe my eyes". lol she was 4 at the time.

oh and i hope you're coming to stafford this year, it's about time. and that offer of a lift still stands.

awww thanks stephie re. the lift.

Amber was a little sweetie when she came to see Max and Lulu, so well behaved, dont think she liked it too much when Lulu went on her head though hehe

Grrrr @ the sight of that word (dino) .... but yeah you are right he came on here first, you have a great memory !