Sign in to follow this  
MadMudMob™

FACES BEHIND USERNAMES - why not add yours?

ok i found one....hes with the lads fishing and looking extreamly worried by the way they are treating his kit lol........hes the one in the foreground with the skinhead.........you were warned

Posted Image

Totally agree........... same with my other half lol! he has this really evil look that he does when he is cross, and does (self admittidly) have a bit of a past but like most of us grown ups he has left that well behind and carved out a nice life. You and him together must look grand Vicky :)

Me and dave are 5 1 and a half and 5 6(ish).. he reckons 7 but he aint. We are very little people (with mahoosive personalities lol)

I love this thread and Derek.... where is your piccy!!!! come on man.... I gave you the instructions!

:D/ lol but we never have a problem reaching the pans from the top cupboards with them around do we or opening those nasty jars that give you cramp .........he takes lids off like they wer'nt done up properly............my hero :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers Roz, I must have missed that. Hey Derek, you aint that bad mate!! I dunno what all the fuss was about lol!! Nice to put a name to the guy that prompted this thread :)

i'm sorry i can't bring myself to do it!!!!!..............every pic i have taken(and trust me there are only a few lol) i look like a right goon , i only have one on the pc and its when i was at college and the tutor took one as she wanted one of everyone!!!!

Sorry folks we only got back from Egypt at midnight last night :roll: so we're just catching up with things.

This was us back in the summer

Posted Image

Philip & Susie

PS Belated happy Yule, merry Christmas, etc to all.

Guest Gwydhyel

Do they still sell Dinosnores? I have one of those, it must be around 25 years old now!

It took me a while to realise that the furry thing with a zip up the back was NOT a cat, but a cushion... :oops:

Do they still sell Dinosnores? I have one of those, it must be around 25 years old now!

It took me a while to realise that the furry thing with a zip up the back was NOT a cat, but a cushion... :oops:

No they dont it was Crystals when she was a buba and your right about 25 yrs ago now, but it always used to make her scream but Tamzin loves it.....

Cat in my house lmao.....eddie would have it for brekkie! That is Jaspers cushion, he always curls up on that one......