Sign in to follow this  
vikky

F.A.O David

:lol: Thanks for the delivery david......4 things

1.DHL are using renault cleo's now?

2.Love the wrapping(gerrard M.O.T.M)

3.Bottom wrapping was fergie head in hands very good too

4.Only concern the newpaper was the guardian.....are you turning into a hooray henry?

Great service.cheers :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Jane Doe

DHL have contracted out the home delivery service to companies that have self employed drivers. :roll: I think the best courier at the moment is the old white arrow, they are called reality and home delivery service now, they even deliver on Saturdays and this time of year Sundays too :shock: They will leave the parcel in a designated safe place if instructed to do so on the parcel, Amtrak will do this as well. This is what I don't like about parcel force and DHL, they won't take instructions on a parcel to leave it in a safe place and you have to sign with the hand held electronic machine so (depending on the driver) some won't even leave it if you leave a signed note. The last 3 parcels I'v had have all had problems, parcel force are the worst, my last parcel ended up at the wrong depot so took an extra 2 days to arrive. :x

My brief experience, about 80 parcels, through DHL have been pretty good. I realise that they seem to use local drivers in some areas but I've only had 2 problems so far. The parcel to vikky was delivered next day on a 2-4 day service. ParcelForce wore me out in the end! I use parcel2go.com

lol who writes the sports page in the guardian?are they a better class of pundit............oh well gotta be better than dare i say as an ex lfc...john barnes.......

The Torygraph is for Hooray Henries, the Guardian is for intellectual tree hugging lefties who love windfarms...which begs the question how David came to have a copy?

Romy (Guardian reader though sympathetic to David's dreadful windmill plight)

Hey David I have placed an order and I am now expecting internal packing especially for me cant wait to see what you choose LOL

Funnily enough the Guardians Environment Correspondent, George Monbiot, lives in Machynlleth, about 9 miles from me.

I was brought up reading The Torygraph but find the Grauniad more absorbent.