Sign in to follow this  
bcltb10

kenzo's new toy have a look at pics

:) That is lovely, he certainly looks like he has explored every part.

Glad he likes it.

If you buy a piece of vinyl, the kind used for kitchen floors, it will be easy to wipe the base clean. You will find that it will sit flat, and you can lift it out to clean into the corners. Or heavy duty plastic, or office mats.

Paper is okay but can get blown, lifted....or shredded :)

You can buy quite cheap vinyl from about £7 upwards, or some carpet shops that do fitting may have offcuts, and all styles and colours, so you can get something to match your decor, even wood :lol: oops sorry went on and on...

I'm really enjoying reading about kenzo and love to see new pics.

Although I've got several parrots I've never had (or even met!) a baby straight from the breeder.

Thank you for the latest update :D

i bet brian,has to do the same as me hoover at least 6 times aday..

i only had to do it once aday with the greys, now ive had my macaw its like having a toddler again....

toys everywhere.....

food constantly chucked around.....

and contantly cleaning up poop, with guess what baby wipes.........

hi everyone

yes it is one of anton's play stand and i bought it of ebay after contacting him and kenzo think's santa's come early

and i do go about with baby wipe's alot to but me my wife sometime's my daughter help's too so we all do our we bit it's the only way but going to get a hand held dirt devil for food dry-mix on the floor but we dont mind not trying to impress anyone kenzo's happy the wife and kid is happy so iam happy

kind regards brian thanks everyone

hi again

just to say that have looked throught everyone's photobucket and some great pics

also to the one's with 2 or more you brave people :lol:

kenzo's had his baby food was a jar this time and as he never seen me getting it from the box and mixing it he know's it's diffrent very smart boy but once he had a taste everything ok

kind regards brian