Sign in to follow this  
elle

video of Pharrell chatting away in the shower!!! lol

That is fabulous!

We can't believe he just sits there hardly moving for 5minutes with the water running on him! No way would Merlin sit still like that for a single second! :lol:

P and S - he normally sits there for a couple of minutes and then he does his wings outstretched running in and out of the water, which is what he did after the video had stopped. He loves his showers and stays in there for ages!! He talks away the whole time hes in there!! lol lol

Choccyb - His new phrase is 'what you got in your mouth' which was what i was trying to get him to say but he wasnt having it for the video!! lol lol

His latest one is 'thats naughty, mustnt bite mummy!! lol

Guest linds

awww he is adoreable lol. Jaffa and ruby are like that in the shower too. jaffas new one is "gonnae no dae that" lol, it was james who taught him that :evil:

he seems so calm and balanced, jaffa can be a right little **** sometimes, i love him to death though but sometimes that boy, i could wring his neck :roll:

Linds - Dont be fooled by the video :lol::lol: Pharrell is a little horror, the only time he behaves is when hes in the shower!! lol

When i tell him off he shouts back at me and imitates what i say. Hes like a naughty child, but he is hilarious and i wouldnt change him for the world. :D:D

Guest linds

jaffa has started to screech :evil: needless to say i'm not happy so he's going to parrot boot camp. ruby hates me even touching her lol, don't know what to do with her just now.

Sage is an absolute git for nipping me but i love him sooo much! People talk about cockatoo yells but i think the ekkie screech is more than a match! Pharrell looks such a sweetheart, he couldn't possibly be a devil <gg> xx

Kerenza - he's a little s*d, thats putting it politely!! lol lol He's into everything. I recently got a new kitten and Pharrell terrorizes him :roll: When the kitten is playing with toys Pharrell jumps down and takes them away from him :roll:

You cant take your eyes off him for 1 sec or hes into mischief lol lol

And when he doesnt get his own way he bites you :roll:

Lol both of mine take toys from the dogs, yup Sage bites when he doesn't get his own way too! I thought it was his age, 4 now, then i thought maybe it was because Chi came to stay, now i think he's just a git ;-) He's so adorable when he sits and sings that you can forgive all the bruises, definitely not a bird for faint hearted though lol