Sign in to follow this  
Guest choccyb

Breeding BH Caiques

Guest choccyb

I am in the process of getting the set up right for my pair of BH Caiques and wondered if anyone who has experience can give me any tips and hints to ensure their happiness with the set up.

ie what sort of box to use, what materials to provide in the box, what times of year are normal for Caiques to breed, what increase in food types and amounts do I need to provide? supplements?

I have books on caiques and am doing as much research as possible, so its nice to get other peoples experiences and opinions so I can do my best to get it right early on and make as little mistakes as possible along the way.

Thanks

Stacey xxxx

Guest choccyb

Thanks MMM and thanks Gary and Mike K, cant reply on the other one so just wanted to say will take what you have said and add it to the advice I already have and get cracking on the set up for merry and pippin, as long as they are happy the breeding is not important but a couple of babies every so often would be lovely lol.

Will keep you updated

Stacey

xxx

Thanks MMM and thanks Gary and Mike K, cant reply on the other one so just wanted to say will take what you have said and add it to the advice I already have and get cracking on the set up for merry and pippin, as long as they are happy the breeding is not important but a couple of babies every so often would be lovely lol.

Will keep you updated

Stacey

xxx

With that attitude Stacey Im sure you will do very well indeed :D