Sign in to follow this  
gary

Smoking African Grey....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

im affraid gary that ive not clicked on the link as ive just about had my fill.....the cat one just about did it for me,i know we need to witness these horrors and be exposed to the sickos that instigate them but i am on sicko overdose atm and dont need to see anymore.............my mind was made up years ago............and all we are doing by clicking on them is giving the clip more hits and a higher position on the you tube ladder :? .............no offence btw gary :lol:

I am with Vikky on this i am afraid, i cannot watch these things any more especially after the cat one, youtube make me sick with their pathetic excuses for letting these things on

im affraid gary that ive not clicked on the link as ive just about had my fill.....the cat one just about did it for me,i know we need to witness these horrors and be exposed to the sickos that instigate them but i am on sicko overdose atm and dont need to see anymore.............my mind was made up years ago............and all we are doing by clicking on them is giving the clip more hits and a higher position on the you tube ladder :? .............no offence btw gary :lol:

No offense taken :wink: Shall we all watch the pretty ones of birds doing tricks,singing & dancing.......How about posting a comment or THREE...or reporting these scum to Youtube or to animal welfare if there country has one!

Just my opinion....perhaps Im alone one this :idea:

im sure your not alone on your passion to get this stuff stopped but it seems youtube are pretty untouchable as they just use the access to information card,they were recently taken to court about bullying/happyslapping clip taken on mobile phones and won the case.......posting replies that the clip poster doesnt like is a waste of time he can delete them and complain to the animal welfare agencies and be told to speak to youtube.................imo the best policy is dont fuel these sickos by clicking on there sickness...you tube clips work on a click ladder abit like typing into you search bar something.........you get page after page and who ever reads page 1426373? we read the first page and that is usually enough? same with youtube the more you hit there clips the higher up the ladder thay get so in the end its on the top of the first page...........just what the clip poster wants? we :? are playing right into there hands

Done that Gary, not that it ever does any good with youtube, just dont watch the videos anymore not any of them even the singing and dancing ones

Nice one Sue :wink: every little helps!

This was in a park or zoo or similar (?) - and doesn't it remind us how vunerable the animals on show in these places are, to the stupidity (and potential cruelty) of some visitors.!!!!!!

The keepers can't be everywhere.....

I have left a message for the morons :wink:

It might make others think before they put such vidios if they know how many people find it sick. :cry:

Guest Jane Doe

I think the last comment just about sums that pair up :evil: What a shame the parrot didn't give him a nasty bite, still what goes around comes around.

the race of these days is sicking my oh once told me of a site and warned me not to look but been new to the internet at the time i looked wow the suprise i got made me sick to my back teeth i still wonder what some people find funny about this sort of thing

i carnt watch the link either makes me want to well wont say what i would like to do