Sign in to follow this  
P-and-s

Parrots can be so funny!

Merlin has habit of mixing up words from one phrase and inserting them into another...

He is sitting there at the moment singing, " Row, row, row your PARROT, gently down the stream, Merrily merrily..." :lol::lol:

im ashamed to say ollie has combined 2 things and the outcome isnt pretty

he says ''wanna cup a tea''

and learnt from hubbies deaths playing online games he also says'' s..t''

he has combined them and now says wanna cuppa s..t there a lesson for you dont swear infront of your bird as its embarracing when the mother in law comes around for xmas

wonder if batchelors would be interested in using him as there new soup promoter

lol @ Vicky!!

Miller, my CAG, was taught Hey Buddy, in an American accent in preparation for our move!, but he has mixed and matched and now we get "Hey Miller", which undoubtedly will endear him to the neighbours :D

im ashamed to say ollie has combined 2 things and the outcome isnt pretty

he says ''wanna cup a tea''

and learnt from hubbies deaths playing online games he also says'' s..t''

he has combined them and now says wanna cuppa s..t there a lesson for you dont swear infront of your bird as its embarracing when the mother in law comes around for xmas

wonder if batchelors would be interested in using him as there new soup promoter

my greenwing only has to hear the mother in laws voice and it shouts **** off repeatedly at her :shock:

freddie says im the only grey in the village and poopy on the poopy perch he got it mixed up and said im the only grey on the poopy perch yep freddie you probably are!

Toms coming out with a few words at the moment. Although they are unclear and he really is trying! He did say "poo" the other day. I couldn't stop laughing!

I keep thinking Willow has said something but any requests for a repeat result in a withering look! But every day, new sounds are added to her repatoire and yesterday we had a conversation for a good ten minutes, she would make some noises which I attempted to repeat. She took it all very seriously. Just wish I knew what the hell we were talking about. :D