Sign in to follow this  
Guest linds

What fetish has your bird got?

Guest linds

Jaffa has this thing about spoons :roll: :oops: . He has his own collection of teaspoons and he throws these about then goes and picks up every one and puts them in his bowl. He also takes one in his beak and comes up to your face and almost rams the thing in your mouthh until you take a bit :lol: , he's very determined when it comes to you having a bit.

Little freak that he is lol

With Ruby it's the hairdryer, you only have to switch it on for her to be wings spread ready to get pampered. If she doesn't come out for a shower, 1 blast of the hairdryer and she's in there in seconds lol

My Pharrell has a fetish for my knickers :shock:

CLEAN ONES...............i hasten to add :lol:

As soon as i get the washing out of the machine and put on the radiators to dry, he is straight over to grab a pair of my knickers. He loves nothing more than to swing them around in the air, toss them in the air, then pick them up again to chuck them about. it is so funny to watch!!! lol lol

Dunno why, but he leaves my socks alone!!!! lol :roll:

Guest linds

lol must be an ekkie thing. no one believes me he has a spoon fetish. If he's in the kitchen and i open the cutlery drawer he's in there, it's terrible. He has a little bucket and all his spoons go in there nothing else lol.

definately an Ekkie thing! :lol: - Charlies favourite toys are anything plastic he can throw about, tupperware containers, yoghurt pots, the little plassie containers fruit comes in - I really ought to give up buying him toys he's not interested in the slightest - but still I do it! :wink: :lol:

The sound of spoons in cups, ie making a cup of coffee, which has got worse - any noises in the kitchen now, regardless of whether she has eaten recently or not, brings on desperate squeaks of starving baby parrot! Allso, any food I am eating, for example - just having some carrot and coriander soup - had her own bowl with some, not too hot with wholemeal breadcrumbs mixed in. Having parroted down a few beakfuls, Willow (cag) realises that I have a bowl too, and thats it - doesn't want to know hers - what's more, my bread has a little butter on it - yum!

Suppose it would be great if I was on a diet but am one of those 'natural skinny *******' and need a few calories inside me. :-({|= O:)

Earrings! for Jock he never fails and waits until the right moment to pounce and then we have to chase him all over the place to get it back.

Lindsay's Jaffa is hilarious he just loves his spoons when he stayed with us he was trying to get into the dishwasher to get them! :D

Jock and Cassie are going to stay with their friends Jaffa and Ruby this weekend so a big thank you to Linds :D

My two have a thing about my hair brush and my deodorant, if i dare use them when theyre around then the brush gets a beating.

They also like socks rolled up in a ball, Max likes to show me how aggressive and strong he is by fighting with it...comical lol

No I didn't get them at the same time Jock first and I decided that he needed a parrot friend so we got Cassie a rescue from a Pet Shop. They don't share a cage as Cassie likes to pick feathers out of Jocks neck so when they are out together we now need to try and keep them separate which can be challenging because they do like each other. We initally hoped they would but she has started picking his feathers and her own since we went on hols in August she nearly had all her own back in and then on Sunday started picking again :( when she was put in the cage till we went out for not even 20 mins.... so back to square 1 with her.

Sorry totally off the subject there but I do feel Jock benefits from a parrot friend.

Guest linds

Earrings! for Jock he never fails and waits until the right moment to pounce and then we have to chase him all over the place to get it back.

Lindsay's Jaffa is hilarious he just loves his spoons when he stayed with us he was trying to get into the dishwasher to get them! :D

Jock and Cassie are going to stay with their friends Jaffa and Ruby this weekend so a big thank you to Linds :D

forgot about the dishwasher lol, yes he has a habit of that so when i'm filling it he's not allowed in the kitchen lol

hilarious, he's getting his bags packed and off to the orphanage soon...

glad i don't wear earrings often, none on this weekend that's for sure lol