Sign in to follow this  
Guest showgirl

The day is almost here...**PICS ADDED**

How many pups is Kali going to have?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How many pups is Kali going to have?

• under 5
    • 6-8
    • 13+

Guest showgirl

Kali's pups are due this Friday..she is the size of a small country and has a milk bank like a milking cow!!!! She looks a bit like a dog sized Highland Cow just now! :lol: All bets are on for how many pups..i think 9..Gordon thinks 8, the kids think 10..and my boss thinks 12! EEEK! Watch this space.... :D

Cant add this to the poll..whe you have chosen how many..how many girl and how many boys?

Guest showgirl

She is ENORMOUS..she waddles like an overweight hippo and grunts a lot..madam is currently in her whelping box trying it out for the first time tonight, i can hear her from here trying to get comfy! I dont think she will hold out until Friday, somehow!

I hope she doesnt have to many, we had 7 german shepherd pups in the summer and what hard work it was, and we ended up keeping one.

Good luck we found it so stressfull we worried to much about mum but she seemed to take it all in her stride, they are amazing they just seem to know what to do.

Ann

Where are the pics of this hairy hippo then???

A ***** of mine had 13 for her first litter! She didn't like the puppies either, one of my other ******* liked to puppy-sit for her though.

Guest showgirl

Lol ^^ what are you like!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Kali's temperature has dropped to below 100deg..so we should be within 12-24hrs of the birth..watch this space!

Must have piccies of puppies - the furry ones that is :wink: :roll: [sorry my toliet sense of humour creeping in far to early!!!]

*makes her way to the naughty step*

you live on the naughty step woman lol!!!!!

Good luck Kali!

Guest showgirl

Eeek! What a Vizsla do anything alone AND quietly...these arent intelligent terriers you know!!! :wink: :lol::lol::lol:

Guest showgirl

They are lovely looking dogs, but i much prefer my terriers, i like an independant dog..Vizlsas are not like that..they also slobber..yuck..oooh...i have to admit to having been Lurcherised as well as Terrierised..!!

i have always had a fondness for lurchers, greyhounds and whippets, that is how Barney arrived but i must admit that Spike has wormed his way into my heart too. He is such a soppy dog, Staffys are now a favourite too. To be honest i love most dogs but i am not a cat person.