Sign in to follow this  
Little Als Mum

Is anyone having problems with the forum?

Question

Hi guys

For the last couple of days I have been having intermittent problems accessing the forum. Once on the forum pages have been taking an age to load or not loading at all.

Replying has been a nightmare.

At the moment it's working fine but it's driving me crazy. This is the only site I'm having problems with. I have reported to Fg.

Anyone else having problems or is it just me?

:?:

edit to add - please post if you are or aren't having problems to help me work out what's going on.

Thanks

15 answers to this question

im getting probs too.....when i refresh the page i get a page saying website not found....last few days ive hardly posted due to the ammount of time i have to wait for a clicked post to load

I had noticed a slow load on the odd occasion.

Having read your plea, I have just refreshed this page, it took about 30 seconds to load, and the grey bit at the bottom said "waiting for local patr"

Edit, it loaded and displayed the reply straight away.

Edit 2 It just took longer to add the edit, said something about " waiting for 5.uploadmirror ,"

sorry forgot what it said.

I've just tried a refresh and I had much the same as rubytoo, except it was a lot longer than 30 secs.

I had time to copy all this, re-check it, and make a few corrections.

(1 item remaining) Downloading picture http://5.uploadingmirror.com/uploaded/9/280/glitter_maker_02_27_2007_14_38_01_19410

Any help to anyone??

edited to add the http:// bit has been turned into a web site but it wasn't like that while it was being uploaded.

Cheers guys :)

Looks like that's part of net's signature which won't load.

Right now the forum is behaving for me - but it's been so sporadic the last few days that I'm not sure it will behave for long.

Hopefully all info gathered here will help Fg - fingers crossed.

thanks guys!

If you see anything other than "Transferring data from parrot-link.co.uk..." at the bottom of the page, it's not our fault and there's nothing we can do about it ;) Any other "transferring data from xyz" or "waiting for website otherdomain.com" type information message just means it's waiting (usually) for someone's sig or other image that's stored on another server (not this one)

Keep the info coming tho :D