Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jane Doe

How stupid is this!

surely utube must have rules about things like that garry, thats not entertaining, thats animal cruelty, ok in the wild its nature but locked in someones house with no means of escape the '@~#;/=ng idiot

Guest linds

I didn't want to watch it but flagged it as animal cruelty, don't know what that'll do though

:oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :evil: I feel ashamed to belong to the same animal species - couldn't warch it all! But added a suitable comment to the growing list of outraged responses in the text responses section.

But then certain members of so called society get off on such things - we have 'snuff' movies, and other such evils apparantly readily available on the net.

There is not one shred of my being that can understand the treatment of some poor defenseless creature like this - but could raise more enthusiasm if given such a perpetrator of cruelty to work on, at this precise moment!

These came as such a shock to me!

I must be so naive, thinking no-one would ever consider filming this sort of stuff.

I looked at a couple of the similar subject clips down the right hand sides, but quickly came across this:

This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.

To view this video or group, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up.

So, it seems that YouTube will listen to complaints.....but how on earh can they police whether the user of the computer is over 18?????????????

And why should it be suitable for anyone at all???????????????

:evil: