Sign in to follow this  
Pottys Mum

For Roz.

Oh Roz, I'm so sorry. I'm sure Jo-Jo was forever greatful to you for making her last months so comfortable and to be so loved. I'm so glad she died peacefully and didn't suffer, and that you were there for her until the end.

xx

Guest Gwydhyel

Roz, I am so sorry to hear of your terrible loss. Thanks goodness Jo Jo had you for her final years, and that she died suddenly, peacefully and painlessly with you cuddling her. She had so much from you, and couldn't have been with a better person. My thoughts are with you.

Blessings to your sweet angel. O:)

So very sorry for you Roz. Jo Jo couldn't have asked for a kinder more loving home for her final years. You brought joy and happiness to each others lives and I'm glad you were there for her at the end.

Fly free Jo Jo

Roz, we are just so shocked.

When did it happen?

One minute all seemed well, the next...

Can only say again how sorry we all are and how much we hope you and your family will cope with this.

Debs x

Without any warning at about 5.30pm today - and, believe me, I have monitored her every mouthful, motion and mood for the last two years.

She was having her afternoon cuddle after a busy morning demolishing a whole apple on a kebab stick and beating up her fave acrylic toy.

One huge sigh and she sank onto my chest ..... that was it, life had passed.

(Fezz seems not to have noticed so far)

Guest choccyb

My thoughts are with you at what I can only imagine to be an awful time for you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I believe there is a special place at rainbow bridge for all the wild caught parrots.

They return to the jungle where they were once free. They can meet their parents again, and their siblings too.

But while they fly free they never forget the good times they had when they lived with their special human friends, and so they wait...

Fly free Jo-Jo

I feel I knew you. We all miss you so. You were special.

xxxxxxxx

Oh my goodness Roz, I am sitting here in tears for you hun, I am gobsmacked and so so so sorry, I understand the pain your all suffering and my heart does go out to you all.

May Jo-Jo fly free xxx

No one could have given her anymore than you xx

{{{{Hugs}}}}

I just dont know what else to say xx

I couldn't see through my tears to write any more so my message is in two parts.

MMM I'm so sorry to hear this news, my heart goes out to you and Stv.

I'm so pleased you were cuddling her at the end. She felt so loved, and safe to go.

You're in my thoughts

xxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry Roz, Jo Jo touched the hearts of all that read your postings about her... My thoughts are with you and Stv at this time..

RIP Jo Jo, fly free sweetheart xx