Sign in to follow this  
Freddie

what a welcome!!!

after my unexpected stay away from home i got as far as the kitchen, hubby had opened freddies cage door he flew through the front room diner round into the kitch straight to my should pressed his beak to my face and made a big sloppy kissing noise now thats what you call a welcome

lump in my throat even thinking about it

:D

edited to say he is a little clingy today

awww bless.......hubby went to stay with a dutch friend a while ago.Hubby was worried about leaving ollie as hes his bird and thought he may be unhappy.In holland after a few days away his dutch friend set up a web cam which i accepted and it linked to my lounge 2 feet from ollies cage..........omg did he know it was daddy....he was talking non stop and actually believed he was inside the monitor bless....the webcam really helped relax ollie knowing he was close......................anyway it must have had an effect on him as everytime hubby has ollie out whilst hes at the pc ollie makes a b line for the webcam,looks right into the lense,beak touching it and yell hello dad,what ya doin.....im a good boy they have great memories dont they

I just can't get over how bright they are - will remember that if either of us need to be away. Ha ha! - Can just imagine going to an internet cafe and asking for one with a webcam so as I can talk to my parrot.