Sign in to follow this  
sparkkwing

Wanting to order DD but.....

thats what happened to me when i tried to but after emailing david he did have what i needed so didnt persue the problem be interested to know whats going on never had trouble before

Guest linds

hint -------------- the DD site is on the same server as this site :shock:

ooh now there was supposed to be some suprising changes coming up wasn't there although not sure how much this would affect the certificate security.

If you want to pay by card all that happens is that your order comes in 2 parts by email to me. The middle 8 digits of the card come in one email but the remaining numbers are stored in admin. You do not pay simply by entering details. I have to extract the details and process manually through our PDQ.

Oh gawd! Having looked at DD catalogue, I am at a loss to know what to order out of the range - help! what would you parroty experts think is best for a 14 week old cag?

Anything David sells is good stuff and I have never had a prob with payments, in fact David seems to be the loser lol, he always gives a little more than you order :)

Guest Gwydhyel

I ordered a £2.50 sample pack (for poicephalus parrots) on 3rd October, but when I go to DD and check my account, it still says "Order #1515 processing". :(

I don't want to order another sample if it is in process, but on the other hand I really want my two to be able to try it before I put in a big order. The recommendations on here are good enough for me, but for my two fusspots....... :oops: