Sign in to follow this  
leigh73

Priceless

this has made my day!

Several weeks ago we rehomed a grey who was a plucker (my Avatar) Max and i'm delighted to say he is feathering up really well, he never goes in his cage (although he does have one) and always roams free and every time i go out a always say to him "gis a kiss" and he puts his beak on my lips, i just walked in the lounge and as loud as you like he shouts "gis a kiss" :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

This is why we all keep birds, the love we get in return thank you Max xxx

That's great news Posted Image

Just a reminder, folks, to ensure the room your bird is out in is safe especially if you leave him/her alone even for a mo .... telephone wires, light fixtures, electric sockets, pot pourri (some is toxic), being behind a closed door when it's opened etc

Great news, he looks fab, bless him.

And a very good point MMM, I will never forget the time hubby stood on Rubber bones Coral (luckily no damage done). They can get themselves into all sorts of mischief at any time, and it only takes one second :roll:

Rachel

Just a reminder, folks, to ensure the room your bird is out in is safe especially if you leave him/her alone even for a mo .... telephone wires, light fixtures, electric sockets, pot pourri (some is toxic), being behind a closed door when it's opened etc

Been there, done that, wholly endorse....

But so pleased to hear your news :P