Sign in to follow this  
Greenwingmax

She is Soooo loud!!

Some of you may remember when Blue my Greenwing macaw was diagnosed with suspected aspergillosis earlier in the year. She was very poorly and I had to nebulise her two lots of drugs twice a day for about two weeks, then two months of oral medication.

One of the symptoms was she lost her voice, which the vet was very concerned about.

Well an update is she has been getting steadily better, and this week every time she has squarked, it has been ABSOLUTEY DEAFENING !!

Hooray, never thought I'd be so glad to hear it (not sure if the neighbours agree :D )

Thanks for everyone's support, and Well done Princess Blue xx

Rachel

lol !

We all (me, hubby, 2 greenwings, grey, 2 senegals) went to "auntie Justine's" for tea last night. Well, they had lots of tea, I had about three chips and the edge of my chicken. And only 1 spoonfull of ice cream! I should be as thin as a lat, good job they can't drink alcohol :D

Anyway, Blue was in fine fettle once more, and settled in to "fix" cousin Egor's (grey) play stand. We left the once spotless house with a floor full of chip, chicken, pomegranite, green beans and various sizes of poo. Bet we'll be invited again :wink:

Rachel