Sign in to follow this  
pinkclaire21

OFFERED: Parrot Boarding West Yorkshire

Hi,

Just to say i'm happy to look after any local birds when needed. I've got a senegal and a grey and a spare cage at present. Very rare i am ever away myself but i know how difficult it can be to plan a trip when pets are involved! :)

Hello - Just to say that I found Kym on this bulletin board and contacted her. She looked after my 2 Congo African greys for a weekend. She and her family are really lovely and they treated my birds very well indeed. I would highly recommend Kym.

Michelle (Cookie and Flump)

I desperately need someone to look after my 6 month old Green Cheeked Conure for 2 weeks whilst we go away! We have been let down last minute and go on monday! Can anyone recommend anyone or give him a home for a couple of weeks?

Hi all

Notice this hasn't been updated for almost a year. After the bad press of Capricorn Connection recently, i need to find an alternative 'holiday solution' for my Ringneck Parakeet. Can anyone offer any advice?, i live in Leeds/Wakefield area.

Thanks

Andy

Hi,Kim, our names are Trevor and June, we have an african grey parrot named Jodie(among other things, one being Scruffy) who is 18 years old and for the past 3 years we have been struggling to find someone to leave her with when we go away. We are really interested in you and the comments from other satisfied people. One of the problems we have is that she thinks she is human and is very spoilt by us so takes a while to settle, she responds better to females and nneds time each day where she likes to sing and entertain, if you are interested in looking after her please reply and let us know where in leeds you are and maybe we could meet you?

Trevor & June

Please be aware morganme68 -

This is for private use only - if you are a business/professional please ensure you have Trader level membership before offering your service here.

(Please add either WANTED or OFFERED and a location to the topic title to help other readers)

from

https://www.parrot-link.co.uk/topic/10750-welcome/