Sign in to follow this  
vikky

vid of ollie practacing the adams family

:D weve been teaching him all week to whistle this,and hes been practacing his little heart out this morning,bless him hes nearly there hahahaha.............btw :oops: exscuse the language,thats my online gaming hubbys fault lol......same goes for the i'll chop ya hahahahaha

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa22/vikkysgreys/ollie%20the%20chatterbox/?action=view&current=100_3089.flv

ollie is hubbies bird more than mine,they are real soul mates that much so that sometimes when hubby reads sadness here regarding departed birds he goes in to mourning just at the thought of anything happening to ollie or any of our birds.Ive actually seen with my own eyes hubby fall out with a friend for showing no respect in front of him,once his mate was smoking and he said please outside for that ,his mate said why its only a bird....hubby said its not only a bird its my mate and a better one that u now get out....feelings can run real high when it comes to ollie and tbh the thought of anything ever happening to him scares me as i know how devestated hubby would be