Sign in to follow this  
Pottys Mum

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ........BANG!

Well, it looks as if we're in for a week of fireworks...

They started last night and when the first one went off, there was pandemonium :shock:

Charley shook with fright and the others just took off and flew round in circles until they crashed out of breath :shock:

I took them all into the kitchen pronto.

And then, everytime another one went off, I just said: Oh, someone's got another Weeeeeeeeeeeeee...BANG!

If anyone had been watching, they'd have sent round the men in white coats.

I popped up the shop half an hour ago to get more kitchen roll (makes mental note to self to buy shares in the company that makes them) and was horrified when I got back to find my immediate neighbours letting off really loud banging fireworks - far worse than the ones last night :roll:

I raced into the kitchen and peered into the conservatory...expecting to find panic...

But no, they were all just sitting there, dozing away, with not even the slightest flinch.

I'm amazed.

But pleased.

I was waiting for u to say that when u came in they were all saying weeeeeeee bang

But glad they all ok. my two dont see to worried at the min. but we having some tomorrow night so i going to cover them up before we set them off.

The birdies at home seem quite nonchalent about all the wheeeeeeeeeee............baaaaaaaaaaaaaaangs, it's me thats getting fed up. Bah humbug to everything thats supposed to be fun! :x

Guest choccyb

Mango stands still as a statue when out of his cage when he hears a firework, Rocky doesnt bat an eyelid. Both dont flinch at all when in their cages. Weird. xxx

OH tell me about it. The next door but one neighbours are having a display tonight, and they are shaking the house! Pepsi is sitting quivering in the cage and wont come out. Storm and Peanuts are flapping around like mad whenever there is a loud bang. I think the only one not really bothered is Iolo he's just sitting here dancing! LOL :lol:

Harry isnt impressed and as for the dogs totally petrified apart from Eddie, who isnt bothered!

All was going well till we had 2 power cuts tonight right in the middle of the main displays going on ..............

Harry isnt impressed and as for the dogs totally petrified apart from Eddie, who isnt bothered!

All was going well till we had 2 power cuts tonight right in the middle of the main displays going on ..............

Glad to hear that they are all okay though Potty's mum xx

Well, they were until some idiot let off what sounded like grenades - then it was pandemonium and everyone indoors pronto :shock:

Still going off :x

Merlin and Mabel have settled down on a flower pot. Skinny is taking her chances on the fan light :o

And Charley is on the light fitting - where she'll stay 'til I taxi her over to her stand.

Me, I'm just camping on a chair in the kitchen cos my new table and chairs have been delayed by a month - if I have anything to sit on by Xmas, it will be a miracle :lol:

Charlie was not impressed every time a loud bang went off he just stopped whatever he was doing and trembled, Barney isnt really bothered as long as he is in the house, Spike is running round like a maniac trying to look out of the windows to see whats happening then barking at them. It has been bedlam here tonight though, was like being in Iraq, some people obviously have much more money than sense

i didnt take the dogs a walk tonight coz of all the banging outside, so just let them out on the back yard for 5 mins, went to let them back in and one of them wee'd on the kitchen floor :( must have been frightened to do that, then looked even more scared when i looked at him :( i felt so sorry for him

Luckily Harry and Tinker don't bat an eyelid. I leave the TV on and shut the curtains so that minimises any flashes. Bothe cats were out and didn't come in! They appeared later on as cool as cucumbers!

all ours seem ok, Stoney even starts shouting and bouncing round his cage, and yes he now go's "weeeeeeeeeeee!" really loudly! emmy justs takes it all in his stride as usual and the ducks just went to sleep on their pond. its only the wimpy dogs who are really bothered. lol

hope everyones ok. tis nice to be back