Sign in to follow this  
catscharmed

noises

ozzy has been making a noises for the last two days that sound like we killing him. I have lost count how many times i have ran over to his cage thinking hes hurt himself or got stuck.

Was in the kichen this morning doing all the food for the animals. When off he went again with this noises again.

When all of a sudden i worked out what he was doing.

we brought the dogs some new toys that squeak (sp!). the other day.

And thats the noise he making. Its so funny now cos we can work out what it is.

He does one clear squeak (as when the dogs 1st pick it up)

then he makes all this other noise (which is when the dogs are having a good chew on it).

Rob now says that why the dogs are looking confused they can hear it but cant see the toy. lol

Milo did something similar a little while ago when i got some new slippers. The soles made a squeak on the laminate flooring and he started making a funny high pitched noise and I couldnt figure out what it was until he did it once straight after my slippers done it! Very funny

freddie started this really high pitch squeal come scream took us a few days to work out it was the sound from a pair or whistling lips step daughter had in her cracker to say i was not best pleased puts it mildly thankfully he seems to have forgotten it