Sign in to follow this  
leigh73

Rare mutation Macaw

Did any body see the article entitled "Rare mutaion bred in Australia" (PARROTS mag october ) about a "supposed" Lutino macaw and i have been sitting here for ages staring at the pics and while the bird is rather stunning the photos seem very "bright"

any one seen it?

ive seen it on a canadian website before along with all other weird and wonderful mutations of birds-even a blue and silver b&g macaw a blue eclectus some white fronted lutino quakers yet never seen them over here would be nice to see some over here but no i didnt get this months issue someone got it before me

Guest linds

I think the mutations just look wrong, i mean the blue eclectus male, that's just not right lol.

I think the mutations just look wrong, i mean the blue eclectus male, that's just not right lol.

I agree the poor bird looks artificial i can help feel sorry for him i'll try and scan a pic and pop it in photobucket apprently the the pairs last baby 5 months ago was a normal B & G

I just checked the mags site as i may haver been able to link off that but they have novs already