Sign in to follow this  
Abez

For jebirds

Hi June,

Sorry I have not been in touch since you got Mango and Fred but I have been rather busy with hospital tests/treatments and the like and not feeling too good right now...So how are the rascals getting on? I decided after visiting you that I would not ring - I needed time to get over them and also being there I now know how busy you are caring for the poorly birds you have. Although I am only at home 2 days a week at the moment it is so quiet here without them, I miss their good mornings and Mango shouting Oi when I turn my back on him. Is he driving you mad with his constant saying "what" everytime you speak?

On a happier note I now have JimmyBob with me at my mates, he's in the birds room with Spike my mates Tag whom I bought from Sheila (Admin here), I bought Spike for my mate as a birthday present. Jimmy is in his element, Rob is rather noisy and the nosier the better as far as JimmyBob is concerned, Spike adores him too and is busy copiying all the sounds Jimmy makes. Rob has learned Spike quite a lot in the time he has had him and it is sooo funny when Spike can't quite get a sound Jimmy is making; to hear him try and the fail he then says in a very authorative tone "Oi pack thee bags and gerrout" in a Yorkshire accent, he's a brilliant talker and says the sweetest "awww what's up?" you will ever hear. Spike absolutely adores my mate but to a stranger hearing some of the things he says would have them thinking he heard and suffered some terrible goings on lol but it's nothing of the sort just banter between my mate and his feathrerd pal. It is funny though I will see if I can get him on tape and pop it online for you to listen to, it will have you in stiches.

Right that's me for today I feel like I've done a shift down the pit lol, funny how a few pills can leave you feeling so depleted and struggling to do the basic things to be able to function properly. Take care xxxxx

Hello Steve.

Your two have fitted in like they have always been here,

Mungo has me in fits, they are both in the computer room with me and Mango will not go to sleep :lol: when I cover him he makes noises like pouring a drink and then goes haaaaaaaaaa, he keeps asking Fred if he's asleep and then belly laughing, he burps and then says sorry before he burps again, this bird talks for England he called me a rude name yesterday, well most days :lol::lol:

Fred is a sweetheart (apart from when he took the keys off my key board). :(

Fred loves me, Mango likes to be left alone and play on the top of the palace cage (my greys are in) where he knows I carnt reach him. :lol:

Yes Steve they are both fine and no trouble at all.

Please ring whenever you want, say hi to Rob.

Take good care of yourself Steve, I have two little birds that are waiting for their daddy back :lol:

Kisses from Fred and Mango xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HaHa I bet I could guess the rude name in one, it is a derogatory name for a lady rofl, Yes Mango loves his water making sound... I did not learn him any rude words lol he came with them...Honest.

So pleased they have fitted in well but I knew they would I taught them well rofl. Give them a cuddle from me and when you can get a word in tell Mango Rob misses him like crazy.

^^ pmsl Abez looks like all your secrets are coming out from Mango & Fred :)

Secrets? I have no secrets...Parrots I believe are wonderful creatures, complicated in nature and needs, simple in the way they love you but one job they could never get the knack of is The Secret Service they are just too gobby for a job like that!

Dear Friend

Dear friend

come sit with me

let me take your cares

Let us sit awhile and talk of pleasure spent

of times when your burdens were lighter

and you met each day with a smile.

Dear friend

come sit with me

let me take your pain

Lets sit and talk of dreams you had

of things that made you laugh

and how you met each day with a smile.

Dear friend

come sit with me

now its your turn to take

Let us sit and talk of things you still have

The friends and family who love you

and bring you pleasure and make you smile.

Dear friend

come sit with me

and I will give to you

Let us just sit here while I offer you my hand

it full of hope and love and prayers

for you my special friend.

Hey Steve sorry you are not feeling so good mate, rest up and gather your strength.

June you are a saint woman, i love the rhymes that you post you seem to have them for every occation.