Sign in to follow this  
Guest showgirl

Sob!

Aw sweetie! I get like that over any pics of my animals (and anyone elses) who aren't with us any more. Think how happy you made her and remember all the fun you had with her.

{{{Hug hugs}}} to you both, Bella was adorable, and do try and remember that you both made her last months so happy for her, you couldnt have done any more xx

I do understand about the pain, its almost a year since we lost Becks and I still cry, and my heart still aches for him, I am going to try on the 19th November to mark the anniversary as a celebration of his life but I just dont know if I can or if I am ready yet.....{{{Hugs}}}

Guest Jane Doe

I know what you mean Wendy, the other day my otherhalf dug out our old kodak camera, there's stuff on there of Casper that I haven't loaded on because I had trouble with the software, he's been gone 9 months now. :cry:

Think photography must be one of our most important technological achievments ever, how we can capture a moment in time, and transport ourselves back there. And I love how photos keep an image of someone you loved, alive in your mind, instead of battling with fading memory.

Think photography must be one of our most important technological achievments ever, how we can capture a moment in time, and transport ourselves back there. And I love how photos keep an image of someone you loved, alive in your mind, instead of battling with fading memory.

Absolutely.

Hurts like hell though. I cant watch my wedding vid and see Dave's dad in it. Its so obvious he was dying, he died 4 months after.

But we say at least he saw us get married.

Pet piccys get me all the time :cry:

oh showy what a beautiful birdie she was and the love was so obvious at least she knew what it was to be loved thinking of you with tears in my eyes